A community that cares, connects and empowers people experiencing homelessness
Temporary supported accommodation in Launching Place:
- Staffed by live-in managers and supported by volunteers
- Full board and lodging - $200 per week (rent assistance applicable)
- Lodgers contribute by assisting with cooking and housework
- Spacious bedroom (with sink) and use of shared bathrooms, common dining, theatre/games room, lounge (with fireplace) and extensive grounds
- For singles, 25+ years, no current alcohol and other drug issues, managed mental health and willing to engage with and contribute to the community and its programs.
Call 1800 431 244 for more details.
Advantages to lodging with us:
- change of lifestyle
- chance to develop trust
- community activities
- fun and laughter
- basic needs met
- positive talk
Help us by making a donation
We are looking for donations which will bless our guests but also offset some of our food costs. You may consider asking your workplace, school, church or community group to buy items. Clothing and miscellaneous items, if not new, should be in very good condition and working order.