A community that cares, connects and empowers people experiencing homelessness
Stable One partners with local churches to provide supported accommodation on a beautiful property in Launching Place, VIC.
The Lodge is for singles, 25+ years, no current alcohol and other drug issues, managed mental health and willing to engage with and contribute to the community.
“This place is a ‘hub’ for me to get the help I need and make decisions. It’s affordable and has enabled me to save. I’ve learned that not everyone is dodgy.” — Lodger
- Private bedroom (with sink) and shared bathrooms
- Shared lounge, dining room, laundry and grounds
- Lodgers assist with housekeeping duties
- Self-serve breakfast and lunch
- Home-cooked evening meal
- Shuttle bus to public transport/shops
- Accommodation, all meals and utilities - $240 per week (rent assistance applicable)
- Case Management
- Live-in Chaplains
Advantages to lodging with us:
- community activities
- fun and laughter
Interested in getting involved?
Frequently Asked Questions
Call 1800 431 244 for more details.
Referrals to The Lodge via local housing and support services.